Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Wife!



My wife celebrated her birthday on Wednesday this week and I celebrated my birthday today. This is the 10th birthday we have celebrated together since we got married and the 17th birthday since we first met in 9th grade. I have found that my wife is like a fine wine, she gets better with age (I know that's a cheesy line but it's true). In fact, my love for Cecil has continued to grow through our years of marriage. She isn't perfect, but she's closer to perfection than anyone else I know. And of course, anyone that can put up with me for all of these years deserves some serious extra credit. Cecil, thanks for so many wonderful memories. I love you with all my heart.



We had a great time out tonight for dinner and then a slice of Coco Kahlua Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!


PS - Special thanks to Lee & Carrie, we had a wonderful time at MacArthur Park Restaurant. Thanks for the recommendation.

1 comment:

Dianna H. said...

Happy Birthday Cecil and Josh!!!