Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Second Pre-Op


Yesterday, Ethan had his pre-op (for the second time). Cecil told me he did great. Since I have been away at a seminar in Chicago, I asked my Dad to help with the pre-op. As you can tell from the pictures, Ethan had fun hanging out with his Papa. The surgery is scheduled first thing on Monday morning at 7:00am. During the appointment, the surgical staff recommended “quarantining” the entire family because at this moment we are all healthy. So Cecil and I made the decision to pull Alanna out of the school until Monday and also to keep everyone home from any activities including church until Monday as well. Of course I am the exception to that because of needing to work and most importantly teach on Sunday. Please pray for all of us to stay healthy as we near the surgery date. We appreciate all of your prayers and thoughtful comments. I will be doing my best to keep you posted as we approach the surgery date.

No comments: