Saturday, November 28, 2009

Some Final Pictures From The Hospital

I finally got around to looking through our photos from the final two days at the hospital. Here are a few of the better ones. As you can tell from the pictures, Ethan was very excited to go home. On Friday, when I told him that we were officially discharged and could leave, he quickly asked me to put him in the wheelchair. While I packed, he sat there and made up some wonderful songs about the joys of going home, seeing his sister, taking a nap, and leaving the hospital. Cecil and I have been amazed at how well he is doing. It's almost as if he never had surgery. Our pickest struggle now is trying to continually explain to him that he cannot run up and down the stairs, play baseball, or rough house with his sister or me. 






Thanks again for all your prayers!

No comments: