Monday, December 3, 2012

Volunteer Christmas Party

The kids weren't really excited that I asked them to clean a really hot grill.
This past Saturday was our 7th Annual Volunteer Christmas Party. It all started in 2005 with just a handful of people. Back when Cecil and I began this tradition we had about 12 people join us. Well...little did I know that 7 years later it would turn into a party that would feed 70+ people. Thankfully we have a great team at our house and dispite the fact that I bought the wrong type of green beans (note to self: French Style is not the same as French Cut), we all managed to pull it off. Below are some of the exciting photos.


Me and 32lbs of Tri-Tip!!!
Dang...my wife is hot!

My wife did a fantastic job with the mashed potatoes!



The night ended with a downpour and of course the kids got soaked.

No comments: