Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello Again

It's been a month long hiatus from posting here on my blog. There are numerous reasons for this but the primary one is: laziness...I just haven't gotten around it. But that doesn't mean that nothing important has happened over the last few weeks. Here are a few of things going on:

  1. I started the spring semester of seminary. I am taking Introduction to Old Testmant II and Worship and Music in the Faith Community. The countdown is on until graduation. I only have 21 more credit hours to graduate. At my current pace I should graduate in May of 2010 :).
  2. Our church is launching Financial Peace University starting on March 8. We currently have over 30 adults registered to attend. I truly believe that this program will change our church forever! It certainly changed my life when Cecil and I attended.
  3. We have seen over 40 first time guests attend our services since January 1st. Many of these people are continuing to attend and some are starting to get involved.
  4. Church attendance has grown by 40% since January 1st. For the first time in our church history, we are averaging over 100 each Sunday in attendance. I believe that God is preparing us for our future at the Patterson Ranch Property.

So that's a brief summary of what is new. Don't forget Easter is just around the corner! It's on March 23rd this year.

No comments: